Download Child and Adolescent Counseling Case Studies: Developmental, by Brenda, Dr., PhD Jones,Thelma, Dr., PhD Duffey,Shane, Dr., PDF
By Brenda, Dr., PhD Jones,Thelma, Dr., PhD Duffey,Shane, Dr., PhD Haberstroh
Includes powerful artistic and expressive interventions
This state of the art choice of 30 real-life instances on counseling kids and youth emphasizes the developmental, relational, and cultural contexts of operating with this inhabitants, and comprises leading edge strategies throughout a variety of methods. meant as a spouse to baby and adolescent counseling texts, it bargains counselors-in-training examples of hands-on, concrete, and conceivable purposes that offer possibilities for ability and conception improvement. those case reports are exclusive by way of their emphasis at the severe impression of such systematic contexts as kinfolk, friends, and faculty, in addition to developmental and cultural contexts. The inclusion of inventive and expressive interventions—often the best options in operating with this population—make this a superb academic source.
The case studies—representing an esteemed number of contributing authors-- tackle such ubiquitous subject matters as abuse, anxiousness, giftedness, incapacity, physique photo, substance abuse, social media, grief, bullying, altering households, army households, incarcerated kin, race and ethnicity, and sexual identification and orientation. every one case follows a constant structure, constructed from an outline of the younger person’s providing concerns, a conceptualization of those concerns, an outline of the counseling procedure, an overview of wanted results, and an in depth dialogue that comes with systemic contexts, developmental and relational issues, multicultural views, and innovations to be used of artistic interventions.
- Delivers a wide selection of situations protecting modern concerns normal between little ones and adolescents
- Emphasizes developmental, systematic, and contextual affects together with kin, university, peer, and cultural influences
- Includes such remedy methods as short, solution-focused, CBT, reality/choice, narrative, and relational/cultural
- Includes recommendations for artistic interventions with each one case and time effective tools while applicable.
Read or Download Child and Adolescent Counseling Case Studies: Developmental, Relational, Multicultural, and Systemic Perspectives PDF
Best educational counselling books
Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual
While evaluate in scholar Affairs was once first released in 1996, readers discovered a realistic context for viewing the facility of evaluate around the area of pupil companies. due to the fact that then, John H. Schuh and M. Lee Upcraft have bought a number of requests for extra particular tips to assessing and speaking the worth of scholar affairs.
Teatro e parateatro come pratiche educative: Verso una pedagogia delle arti a cura di Maria D’Ambrosio (Italian Edition)
Il testo raccoglie gli Atti della Conferenza internazionale ‘Teatro Parateatro Arti e Cultura Attiva. Tra ricerca della conoscenza e pratiche pedagogiche’ promossa e organizzata dall’Università degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa di Napoli nell’ottobre del 2011, in occasione del decimo anno di presenza e di attività teatrale e parateatrale condotta da Ewa Benesz con gli studenti del Corso di Laurea in Scienze dell’Educazione.
Boosting ALL Children's Social and Emotional Brain Power: Life Transforming Activities
Confirmed, brain-based ideas that construct social and emotional intelligence and problem-solving talents! simply because children’s brains are nonetheless constructing in the course of the K–12 years, educators can definitely impression scholars’ improvement, together with strengthening the fundamental talents of empathy, self-management and problem-solving.
A Fighting Chance: Supporting Young Children Experiencing Disruptive Change
Many young ones need to do something about advanced and disruptive events. usually the school room turns into the main strong surroundings. discover ways to embody disruptive swap, tackle it with professionalism, and make the most of suggestions to impact the path of children’s lives in a good manner and provides them a combating likelihood to prevail.
- Teaching about Technology: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Technology for Non-philosophers (Contemporary Issues in Technology Education)
- Advising Student Groups and Organizations (Jossey Bass Higher and Adult Education)
- Becoming an Outstanding Personal Tutor: Supporting Learners through Personal Tutoring and Coaching (Further Education)
- Big Book of Blobs
- Group Work Experts Share Their Favorite Activities:: A Guide to Choosing, Planning, Conducting, and Processing
- Assessing and Treating Culturally Diverse Clients: A Practical Guide (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy)
Additional resources for Child and Adolescent Counseling Case Studies: Developmental, Relational, Multicultural, and Systemic Perspectives