By Y. Chia
Read or Download Education, Culture and the Singapore Developmental State: World-Soul Lost and Regained? (Education, Economy and Society) PDF
Similar education policy books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Interkulturelle Pädagogik, notice: 2,0, FernUniversität Hagen (Kultur- und Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Bildungswissenschaften, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Innerhalb der Europäischen Union leben circa one hundred seventy five Nationalitäten, was once eine ungemein große sprachliche und kulturelle Vielfalt bedingt.
The panorama of upper schooling has passed through switch and transformation lately, partially due to diversification and massification. even if, chronic styles of under-representation proceed to perplex policy-makers and practitioners, elevating questions on present suggestions, guidelines and methods to widening participation.
Lifelong studying is a key function of society this present day, and is outwardly embraced by means of a variety of educators and running shoes, in addition to via governments and employers. during this wide-ranging booklet, Sue Jackson exhibits that universities were gradual to embody a lifelong studying schedule, and argues that the lifelong studying reviews of ladies – and particularly of working-class scholars – are seldom welcomed within the academy.
What are the correct goals of schooling in a liberal democracy? Given the deep confrontation approximately ethical and spiritual values in glossy societies, what's the right stability among private and non-private claimants to academic authority? should still mom and dad receive better keep watch over over their kid's formal schooling?
- Maria Montessori: Pädagogisches Konzept und deren praktische Umsetzung (German Edition)
- Weapons of Mass Deception: How Billionaires Plan to Destroy Our Public Schools and What You Can Do To Stop Them
- Action Learning, Action Research: Improving the Quality of Teaching and Learning
- How to Recruit and Retain Higher Education Students: A Handbook of Good Practice
- Narrowing the Achievement Gap for Native American Students: Paying the Educational Debt (Routledge Research in Education Policy and Politics)
- Engaging Students: The Next Level of Working on the Work
Additional info for Education, Culture and the Singapore Developmental State: World-Soul Lost and Regained? (Education, Economy and Society)