By Damir Perge
- "After analyzing Entrepreneur Myths, i believe like a professional entrepreneur."
- "This is a needs to learn for any entrepreneur."
- "Perge tells it the way it is, in a fashion that makes you're feeling like you are speaking to a depended on buddy over a beer."
- "A wealth of beneficial wisdom and suggestion which may in simple terms be bought via years of expertise as a VC and entrepreneur."
- "An first-class learn for startup marketers who are looking to develop their company or upcoming collage readers."
- "Packed filled with invaluable suggestion you cannot get at company school."
As either an entrepreneur and enterprise capitalist who is been available in the market within the trenches for 25 years, Damir Perge stocks his intriguing adventures and the curler coaster trip of being within the entrepreneurship and enterprise capital video game. He discovered what it takes to be an entrepreneur in fabled Silicon Valley and past. As a enterprise capitalist, Perge invested greater than $50 million into over 25 startups. As an entrepreneur, he introduced 10+ startups in high-tech, publishing, media, strength and more.
If you will want the entrepreneur mind-set required to be an entrepreneur you'll larger commence analyzing now, and grasp on tight for the entrepreneurship ride.
A Few of the typical Entrepreneur Myths:
- Sweat fairness is intensely valuable
- Valuation relies on numbers
- Dumb cash is undesirable funds, and shrewdpermanent cash is nice money
- you wish capital to increase a product or service
- All it takes is a smart idea
- enterprise capitalists are vultures
- elevating colossal funds is tougher than small money
- enterprise capital is find out how to fund your venture
- Angels are angelic
- VCs are smarter than you
- you would like capital to strengthen a product or service
- you need to have an office
- the adventure is the reward
- you can be your individual boss
- you could increase funds overnight
Read or Download Entrepreneur Myths: The Startup Reality: How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Starting and Growing Your Business PDF
Similar small business & entrepreneurship books
This “how to” advisor will convey you powerful concepts to create a ecocnomic locksmith enterprise even in the course of those doubtful fiscal occasions. due to examining this consultant, you'll examine assistance and tips to assist you commence your enterprise with minimum funding. you are going to easy methods to properly select your company’s felony constitution.
The consultant presents a priceless review of crucial monetary concerns dealing with startups and small companies this present day – Entity Formation, Organizational constitution, Capital constitution, fairness Incentives, Investor shows, monetary types, Financing, Accounting, Systems/Services and go out techniques.
Kapferer on luxurious addresses the number one problem of all significant luxurious manufacturers this present day: How can those manufacturers pursue their development but stay luxurious? How do you reconcile progress and rarity? Kapferer on luxurious deals a range of the latest and insightful articles and unique essays at the luxurious development problem from Jean-Noël Kapferer, a world-renowned luxurious analyst and co-author of the reference e-book the posh process.
You can even Use fb to construct a Six-Figure Empire! understanding easy methods to craft toe-curling fb advertisements and posts that propel fogeys into motion is not just a ability reserved for "experts" and "gurus. " you notice, you may as well leverage fb to draw the precise consumers and earn money, greater than you ever imagined.
- The Entrepreneurial Group: Social Identities, Relations, and Collective Action (The Kauffman Foundation Series on Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Entrepreneurship in a Regional Context (Regions and Cities)
- Retire In Practice
- Small Scale Poultry Farming
Additional info for Entrepreneur Myths: The Startup Reality: How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Starting and Growing Your Business