By Jeffrey Brierton,Brenda Graham,Daniel R. Tomal,Robert K. Wilhite
Benefits and contours of publication:
- A entire publication protecting all facets of ethics and faculty politics.
- Each bankruptcy goals are aligned with the ELCC, InTASC, ISLCC, and TLEC criteria used for accreditation and alignment in software content.
- Many federal and numerous nation information assets are included.
- Each bankruptcy includes a accomplished case research and routines for functional application.
- Provides a mix of educational, theoretical, and functional views in dealing with and working in moral and political situations.
- Several convenient assets are integrated within the appendices.
Read Online or Download Ethics and Politics in School Leadership: Finding Common Ground (The Concordia University Leadership Series) PDF
Similar education policy books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Interkulturelle Pädagogik, observe: 2,0, FernUniversität Hagen (Kultur- und Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Bildungswissenschaften, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Innerhalb der Europäischen Union leben circa a hundred seventy five Nationalitäten, was once eine ungemein große sprachliche und kulturelle Vielfalt bedingt.
The panorama of upper schooling has gone through switch and transformation in recent times, partially due to diversification and massification. besides the fact that, power styles of under-representation proceed to perplex policy-makers and practitioners, elevating questions on present thoughts, regulations and methods to widening participation.
Lifelong studying is a key characteristic of society this day, and is outwardly embraced by means of a variety of educators and running shoes, in addition to by way of governments and employers. during this wide-ranging publication, Sue Jackson exhibits that universities were sluggish to include a lifelong studying schedule, and argues that the lifelong studying studies of ladies – and particularly of working-class scholars – are seldom welcomed within the academy.
What are the correct goals of schooling in a liberal democracy? Given the deep confrontation approximately ethical and spiritual values in smooth societies, what's the right stability among private and non-private claimants to academic authority? may still mom and dad take delivery of larger regulate over their kid's formal schooling?
- The New Buffalo: The Struggle for Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education
- Professional Education, Capabilities and the Public Good: The role of universities in promoting human development (Education, Poverty and International Development)
- Edupreneur: Unleashing Teacher Led Innovation in Schools
- Annual Review of Comparative and International Education 2013 (International Perspectives on Education and Society)
Additional resources for Ethics and Politics in School Leadership: Finding Common Ground (The Concordia University Leadership Series)