By Lanny K. Cook
Read or Download Fingernails on the Chalkboard PDF
Best education policy books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Interkulturelle Pädagogik, be aware: 2,0, FernUniversität Hagen (Kultur- und Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Bildungswissenschaften, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Innerhalb der Europäischen Union leben circa one hundred seventy five Nationalitäten, used to be eine ungemein große sprachliche und kulturelle Vielfalt bedingt.
The panorama of upper schooling has passed through switch and transformation lately, in part because of diversification and massification. notwithstanding, chronic styles of under-representation proceed to perplex policy-makers and practitioners, elevating questions on present concepts, regulations and techniques to widening participation.
Lifelong studying is a key characteristic of society this present day, and is seemingly embraced via a variety of educators and running shoes, in addition to by way of governments and employers. during this wide-ranging booklet, Sue Jackson indicates that universities were sluggish to embody a lifelong studying schedule, and argues that the lifelong studying studies of girls – and particularly of working-class scholars – are seldom welcomed within the academy.
What are the right kind goals of schooling in a liberal democracy? Given the deep war of words approximately ethical and spiritual values in smooth societies, what's the right stability among private and non-private claimants to academic authority? may still mom and dad accept larger keep watch over over their kid's formal schooling?
- Educational Governance: Handlungskoordination und Steuerung im Bildungssystem (German Edition)
- Soft Governance, International Organizations and Education Policy Convergence: Comparing PISA and the Bologna and Copenhagen Processes (Transformations of the State)
- Fertilizers, Pills & Magnetic Strips The Fate of Public Education in America
- The Teachers' Standards in the Classroom
- Professional Education, Capabilities and the Public Good: The role of universities in promoting human development (Education, Poverty and International Development)
Extra resources for Fingernails on the Chalkboard