By Maggie Wilson,Sheena Erskine
Read or Download Gender Issues in International Education: Beyond Policy and Practice (Reference Books in International Education) PDF
Best education policy books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Interkulturelle Pädagogik, observe: 2,0, FernUniversität Hagen (Kultur- und Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Bildungswissenschaften, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Innerhalb der Europäischen Union leben circa a hundred seventy five Nationalitäten, was once eine ungemein große sprachliche und kulturelle Vielfalt bedingt.
The panorama of upper schooling has gone through swap and transformation in recent times, partially because of diversification and massification. even if, continual styles of under-representation proceed to perplex policy-makers and practitioners, elevating questions about present techniques, rules and ways to widening participation.
Lifelong studying is a key characteristic of society this day, and is seemingly embraced through quite a lot of educators and running shoes, in addition to by way of governments and employers. during this wide-ranging publication, Sue Jackson exhibits that universities were gradual to embody a lifelong studying time table, and argues that the lifelong studying stories of girls – and particularly of working-class scholars – are seldom welcomed within the academy.
What are the right kind goals of schooling in a liberal democracy? Given the deep war of words approximately ethical and non secular values in sleek societies, what's the right stability among private and non-private claimants to academic authority? may still mom and dad receive larger keep an eye on over their kid's formal schooling?
- Old School Still Matters: Lessons from History to Reform Public Education in America: Lessons from History to Reform Public Education in America
- Conflict in the Academy: A Study in the Sociology of Intellectuals
- Fabricating Quality in Education: Data and Governance in Europe
- Corporatism, Social Control, and Cultural Domination in Education: From the Radical Right to Globalization: The Selected Works of Joel Spring (World Library of Educationalists)
- Building and Connecting Learning Communities: The Power of Networks for School Improvement
- English Language Education Policy in Asia (Language Policy)
Extra resources for Gender Issues in International Education: Beyond Policy and Practice (Reference Books in International Education)